We have tons of Mashoongas around here! They are sold at Toys R Us, Sam's Club and several other places! We hosted a Mashoonga Tournament. Two kids face off at a time. One point for hitting your oponent with your Mashoonga. Hits to the Head and other tender spots are minus one point. First kid to 4 wins the round. It was a blast! The winner's trophy cup was a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!
Several times the kids just broke out into random battles. So fun! A few times we divided up into teams and a few times it was all of the kids against Bryan.
Can you believe I actually made a "Theme" cake? Never have before but I thought I would give it a try! Isaac loved it! It made my day to see him so happy about his party and cake!
Isaac's 9!! Wow! He is my top energy kid! He works hard and is becoming a young man. He's learning the values of honesty, courage, being positive about life and service! I love having him around.
0 comments:
Post a Comment